Tuesday, July 22, 2008


FOR TODAY
July 22, 2008
Outside My Window...chairs and toys on the deck from company on Sunday night and company coming for dinner tonight.
I am thinking...it is so nice my kids are both still sleeping and it's past 8am. Yah!
I am thankful for...my husband who daily encourages me to be a better mom, wife, sister, daughter and child of the King.
From the kitchen...peaches canned yesterday are still on the counter, a few dishes, the ice cream maker needs to be put away from making fresh peach ice cream, making peach cobbler and peach muffins today (did I tell you I bought a huge box of peaches)
I am wearing...my robe. I just got out of the shower. I can't figure out why I am never dressed nice when I sit down to my computer. One of these days I will tell you I am wearing a lovely flowered dress with my hair pinned in a bun with the light summer breeze blowing over me. (I know that would make my friend Tiffany happy:)
I am creating...a home, a sanctuary (of course this is a never ending story)
I am going...to stay home all day.
I am reading...the book of Proverbs.
I am hoping...that my pizza turns out tonight.
I am hearing...the fan blowing and Hadassah eating her yogurt (yes, she is up now. I think I hear Kate too)
Around the house...wisteria flowers all over my floor, a few toys to be put away and more peaches to deal with.
One of my favorite things...a love story.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Wed Mom's in the Park and my brothers are coming for dinner, Thurs more berry picking, Friday we head to Knappa for Shane's drill, the weekend I will spend cleaning the rumpus room at my dad's and visiting my best friend Michelle.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: The love of my life.
~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
To read more Daybooks go to The Simple Woman

No comments: