Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Maher Weekly Menu


Well, it is the beginning of another week and time to map out a plan for eating. We are moving in two weeks so I will be trying to make meals with food I have on hand so that we don't have to transport it on moving day.

Monday
Breakfast: Fresh blueberry pancakes with real maple syrup.
Lunch: Tuna sandwiches with cheese and fresh tomatoes
Dinner: Left over baked spaghetti, garlic bread and green salad

Tuesday
Breakfast: Apple muffins, yogurt
Lunch: Play date will bring apples and cheese
Dinner: Green salad, grill chicken and coos coos
*My cousin and his wife just had # two arrive last week. So I will be making Shephard's Pie, salad and boysenberry pie (Mitch's favorite) and taking it over to them on Wednesday)

Wednesday
Breakfast: Apples and oatmeal
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Family dinner night, Taco soup, tortilla chips, sour cream, guacamole and cheese

Thurday
Breakfast: Yogurt and blueberries
Lunch: Egg salad, cheese and fresh tomatoes
Dinner: Homemade pizza and green salad

Friday
Breakfast: Toast with homemade jam and hard boiled eggs
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Will be in Knappa

Saturday:
Will be in Knappa to move my stuff out of my dad's house (guess it's time to grow up and stop storing stuff at my dad's house :)

Sunday
Breakfast: Oatmeal and apples
Lunch: Toasted tuna w/ cheese and tomatoes
Dinner: Steak, black bean, corn wraps...

I must say, I am very ready for cooking in cool weather. I am ready for roast on Sunday, baking bread and making cookies when ever I feel like it and not having to look at the weather report to anticipate a good day for baking. I am not complaining about the warm weather (OK, those who know me, know I do not like hot weather) I am just looking forward to getting back into the kitchen to cook and bake.

For meal plan ideas do to Organized Junkie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am glad to finally have summer here in South Bend...so where are you moving? you need to send me your address...