Monday, September 8, 2008

For Today...
Monday, September 8, 2008

Outside my Window...The sun is going down.

I am thinking...I should work on packing.

From the learning rooms...working on site reading with Hadassah by labeling items around the house.

I am thankful for...the warm fall days.

From the kitchen...tuna casserole for dinner with diced tomatoes. Will be making banana bread later tonight.

I am wearing...jeans and a mustard colored tank top (just received from Down East Basic).

I am reading...Mothering Magazine.

I am hoping... for a good night sleep.

I am creating...some Christmas presents.

I am hearing...Shane reading to Hadassah. I am so thankful for an engaged husband and father.

Around the house...packing boxes to be filled and laundry to be put away.

One of my favorite things...a good sauna.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...pick blueberries tomorrow. Wednesday play date. Thursday first book club meeting then out to our new home to plant some bulbs so we can enjoy beautiful tulips next spring. Friday, hopefully taking Grandma Dykstra out for lunch. Pack, pack, pack.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



The joy of a Child

For more Simple Day Books

No comments: