Monday, October 20, 2008

Simple Women's Daybook


For Today...October 20th

Outside my Window...Beautiful fall leaves. The sun is shinning through after a rainy morning.

I am thinking...I love Fall!!!

From the learning rooms...Colors for Hadassah and "no" for Kate.

I am thankful for...Fall (see a theme?)

From the kitchen...Salmon for dinner tonight, yum!

I am wearing...Dark blue jeans, blue striped sweater and a black hoodie over that (would hate to spend money on heat).

I am reading...The Pursuit of God by AW Tozer

I am hoping...the next two weeks goes slowly.

I am creating...fleece blanket, Christmas card and scrapbook pages...

I am hearing...nothing (my kids are napping)

Around the house...need to organize the garage and get the rest of the boxes that need to be unpack, unpacked.

One of my favorite things...FALL

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Coffee with friends, book club and a date with my husband this weekend, yahoo!!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...Haddie on her 3rd Birthday.


To read more day books go to www.thesimplewomen.blogspot.com

No comments: