Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Maher Weekly Menu


I love Fall

Yes, I love fall. I love being able to cook and bake in my kitchen at any time of day. I love fall vegetables like squash, corn and potatoes. It's comfort food season and I am so thankful for that.

Monday: Salmon, boiled new potatoes w/ butter and onions, broccoli
Tuesday: Pasta Primavera, green salad
Wednesday: Family dinner night. *Shephard's Pie, green salad.
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday: Date night, yahoo!!
Sunday: Beef roast, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob.

*For those of you who need a simple, yummy recipe this Shephard's Pie is very good.
Combine:
1lb ground beef (cooked)
1 sm. onion
1 can tomatoes sauce
1 can corn
1 can green beens
seasonings of your choice (salt, pepper, garlic, pepper flakes etc.)
place in a 9X13 in dishing and top with REAL mashed potatoes and a little cheese.
Bake on 350 degrees till warm and ready to serve
ENJOY!!
(if you don't know how to make REAL mashed potatoes email me and I will send you a message telling you how. No one should have to suffer with boxed mashed potatoes)

No comments: