Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Girls


This is Miss Haddie girl on her 3rd birthday. My dad, Brenton, Derek and Meyer came over for dinner that night. Hadassah and I made dirt cake (a recipe my Aunt Barb gave me). It was so much fun. The dirt is Oreo cookies and then we put in gummy worms and frosted with chocolate pudding and topped with gummie flowers.


My precious Katie-Kate. The blanket she is sitting on is one my grandma made when I was a little girl. I remember using it when I went to her house to stay the night, go on a picnic or lay out my the swimming pool.


This picture was taken at Hadassah birthday party. Doesn't Kate have the most incredible smile? I just love the joy that radiates from her.


OK, so my kids have blankies and this is Hadassah's. She is very attached and when she is nervouse or shy this is what you will see. Brenton capture this precious little one.


My brother Brenton is the most incredible photographer. If you haven't checked out his blog you should. These photos were all taken by him. Hope you enjoyed.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Awwwwwww...

I SO enjoyed seeing those!